Improve Workers Compensation Bottom Line Performance
Saving money on Workers Compensation insurance costs and reducing both the risk of regulatory fines and the potential for losses associated with third party liability is a must in today’s economy. While budgets are being strained, many companies struggle to balance their loss control efforts with their bottom lines.
Helping you meet these divergent objectives is the specialty of our Workers Compensation Division. For over 75 years, Commercial Insurance has been providing insurance services to the business community. Built upon a tradition of integrity, industry leadership, and excellence, we are also very committed to delivering tailored risk management solutions with thoughtful strategic planning, valuable professional services, and technology-based solutions. In addition, we even offer fee-based safety services at the operational level for those clients requiring on-site direct employee and supervisory assistance.
Our Workers Compensation staff offers proven services to workers compensation clients to address those areas of risk often requiring additional levels of expertise, management time, and operational funds.
We will market your account, work hard to represent you with the workers compensation carrier, follow your workers compensation experience carefully, monitor your workers compensation claims (from when they open until they are closed), help you get your people back to work and keep you informed at all times.
- Workers Compensation Overall Strategy
- Safety Committee Support
- Workers Compensation Claims Advocate
- Safety Needs Analysis
- Return-To-Work Services for Workers Compensation Claims
- NCCI Classification Assistance and E-Mod Verification
- Workers Compensation Deductible Program Best-Fit Evaluations
- Workers Compensation Claims Oversight and Assistance with Best Practices
- Workers Compensation Payroll Audit Support
- Site, Fleet, Facility Safety and Compliance Resources
- E-based Programs, Policies & Procedures
- Employee Level Training Materials for Compliance and Awareness
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Provider Advisory Services
- Industry-Specific Workers Compensation Training and Guidance
- Insurance Carrier Workers Compensation Service Coordination
- Workers Compensation Insurance Market Champion